Re: current and future help

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

> The default Yelp window size is actually quite large.

Maybe one size for Getting Started, and another more innocuous size
for Help While I Work? A smaller window that doesn't obscure what I'm
actually doing would go well with a context-sensitive menu entry
rather than an app menu entry.

A full-fledged app taking that much real estate doesn't encourage
people to quickly consult and dismiss it. It may also raise users'
expectations and be a continuing burden on the content creator, in
addition to increasing the package size. ;-)

Mike