Docs Hackfest at Open Help

Hi all,

The Open Help Conference & Sprints is coming up in August. We've
talked about having a docs hackfest there. I just created a wiki
page for it:

https://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/OpenHelp2012

I'll handle the organizational work, since I'm local, and it's at
my conference, but I've asked (well, told) Tiffany to actually run
the hackfest this year.

We absolutely love bringing our interns to these events. Please try
to come if you can.

The hackfest is in the three days after the main conference. You
don't have to come to the conference to do the hackfest. But the
conference is awesome, so you should come.

What we need to do now is add to the agenda and goals and get a
cost estimate for the board. If you're planning on coming, please
add your name to the wiki page and provide a cost estimate for a
flight to and from the event. Put a "Y" under "Need room", unless
you happen to know somebody in Cincy you plan to stay with. (And
no, not me. I'll have a small baby, so I'm not hosting anybody
this year.)

We talked before about focusing on developer docs this year. We
don't have to do that exclusively. But I think it's what really
needs the most work.

--
Shaun