Re: adding docs in GNOME Library

Hi Radina,

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 01:50 +0200, Radina Matic wrote:
> Tiffany suggested I contact you with this question: I am working on
> user documentation for Getting Things GNOME! app and I was wondering
> what's is the procedure for including it in GNOME Library once
> finished... Documentation project is on Gitorious, and once concluded
> it will be included with the rest of the code that the dev team has on
> Launchpad. So, considering that nothing is on git.gnome.org, what
> needs to be done to include the GTG user manual in GNOME Library?

I assume that Frederic can answer this (in CC).
Another option is to file a request in
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=website&component=library.gnome.org

If "How to add user docs for a project to library.g.o" is hard to find
out it might also be worth to check whether it is covered somewhere
under http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed