Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- From: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:49:10 -0400
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 11:26 -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
>> Here's a faked screenshot with the current string: http://i.imgur.com/n18Ka.png
> This comment is not specific to the requested UI change:
> If you "have disabled all extensions as a precaution" for me, why is the
> only available option to "Log out" (implies that I am logged in
> already), instead of just allowing me to continue to log in (now without
> extensions) which is exactly what I wanted to do?
As I said, that screenshot is faked. The fail whale is supposed to
come up in the context of a GNOME crash, in which case logging you out
and logging back in is the best solution.
> mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev