Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"

On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 11:26 -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> Here's a faked screenshot with the current string:

This comment is not specific to the requested UI change:
If you "have disabled all extensions as a precaution" for me, why is the
only available option to "Log out" (implies that I am logged in
already), instead of just allowing me to continue to log in (now without
extensions) which is exactly what I wanted to do?

(I'm not after "For technical reasons" answers; trying to see this from
a usability POV instead.)

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed