Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request freeze break for: "fail whale extensions list looks bad"
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:43:17 +0100
On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 11:26 -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> Here's a faked screenshot with the current string: http://i.imgur.com/n18Ka.png
This comment is not specific to the requested UI change:
If you "have disabled all extensions as a precaution" for me, why is the
only available option to "Log out" (implies that I am logged in
already), instead of just allowing me to continue to log in (now without
extensions) which is exactly what I wanted to do?
(I'm not after "For technical reasons" answers; trying to see this from
a usability POV instead.)
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev