Re: Two minor Empathy UI patches
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gdesmott gnome org
- Subject: Re: Two minor Empathy UI patches
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:57:02 -0400
On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 15:45 +0000, Javier Jardón wrote:
> On 21 March 2012 15:22, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 10:34 -0400, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> >> I would like to commit these two minor Empathy UI patches for 3.4
> >> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=672504
> >> - Add some spacing in the account connection banner in the Accounts
> >> dialog
> >> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=672508
> >> - Add a border around the Advanced options scrolled windows
> >> Screenshots are on the bug reports; these are very low risk patches and
> >> should not cause any regressions.
> > User documentation does not seem to be affected (according to ).
> > r-t approval 1 of 2 for the patches.
> r-t approval 2 of 2 for the patches.
Thanks, I pushed these to git now.
] [Thread Prev