Re: Boxes: UI/feature freeze break
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-boxes-list <gnome-boxes-list gnome org>, Marc-André Lureau <marcandre lureau gmail com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Boxes: UI/feature freeze break
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:22:58 +0100
On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 03:24 +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 19:41 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> >> Thanks for the details. This looks harmless enough to me, so +1 for
> >> the release team, but lets wait what documenters and translators say.
> > No objections for docs.
> Thanks guys! Its not yet string freeze but only announcement period so
> I don't think we need to wait for translators for this so I'll push
Approval 2 of 2 from release-team.
Also see https://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes which now
explicitly mentions that in many cases two approvals are needed.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev