De: Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Fecha: 4 de marzo de 2012 11:03
Asunto: Vala tutorial translatable
Para: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>

Hi all,

Yesterday, a new translator joined Spanish team and asked about the possibility to translate the Vala tutorial [1] hosted in gnome.org.

As far as I know, it is not listed in DL as a module (and I dont know if it has been written with gettext support). Anyway, it could be a good idea make it available for translation.

What do you think about it? Should I open a bug for this issue?

Cheers

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial