Re: Documents Freeze break request
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, "gnome-doc-list gnome org" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, "gnome-i18n gnome org" <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Documents Freeze break request
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:10:45 +0100
On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 10:22 -0500, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 13:30 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > Cosimo: If you fix the four broken strings that miss proper plurals ("%s
> > days ago", "%s weeks ago", "%d months ago", "%d years ago", see
> > https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Plurals ), for
> > the UI part this is one release-team member approval from me, and for
> > the new strings this is one Translation Coordination Team member
> > approval from me. Note that you need two approvals from both teams.
> Hey Andre,
> thanks for the heads-up on these plural strings, will fix.
> Since we're not in string-freeze yet, but only string change
> announcement, I don't think I need another approval from I18N though,
Ah, wasn't sure if you had already made a tarball or not for today.
In that case you're right. :)
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
] [Thread Prev