Re: Using Bugzilla for freeze break requests?

Op Vr, 2011-09-23 om 10:11 +0200 skryf Jorge González:
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 09:53, Baptiste Mille-Mathias
> <baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> >> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:44:32PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> > As Bastien reported it is also hard to know we're currently on string
> > freeze period; would be possible to have some banner information
> > displayed in bugzilla for official modules during freeze stating the
> > current restriction ?

I think any way to improve the visibility of the freezes will help. Also
showing information about upcoming freezes can help to prepare people
for them and maybe avoid some freeze breaks before they are necessary.

> There could be a shared calendar. I have my own to know when we
> release and when are we in string freeze and such. It's very easy.

Indeed!
webcal://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/schedule.ics

I think André Klapper maintains this one.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/virtaal-070-released