Re: Using Bugzilla for freeze break requests?

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:11:13AM +0200, Jorge González wrote:
> There could be a shared calendar. I have my own to know when we
> release and when are we in string freeze and such. It's very easy.

http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/schedule.ics
webcal://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/schedule.ics

it is mentioned on the wiki, as well as:
http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable (which links to the current wiki
page). It is generated by our schedule scripts (see
releng/tools/schedule), then uploaded manually.

We send out the freezes to devel-announce-list as well. Bugzilla would
be manual. I like the idea, but fear we'd not keep it up to date.
--
Regards,
Olav