Using Bugzilla for freeze break requests?

Heya,

After having to send in another code freeze break request e-mail, I
realised that the process is problematic. Apart from the release team
and the patch sender, nobody else knows about the freeze break request,
or about the status of the request.

I think that, at the very least for GNOME 3.4 onwards, we should switch
to using a keyword in bugzilla, and the release-team, docs team and i18n
teams can monitor newly request breaks, through RSS feeds (the design
team does that), and get the keywords cleared when the freeze break has
a result.

That means that there's no problems with the timeline (patches that go
in before the request got accepted for example), accountability and
traceability, as well as visibility for the bugsquad and QA teams in
downstream communities.

Opinions?

Cheers