Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell

011/9/19 Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
Hey,

unlike any other password dialogs in gnome-shell, the new network
dialogs have a switch to reveal the password. However, the solution has
been deemed insufficient by the design team, so I'd like to request
permission to remove it (bug 658948).

It's a -1 from me. A small visual incoherence is better then feature regression. Better wait 3.4 for a proper solution.