Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:37:23 +0200
Luca Ferretti wrote:
> 011/9/19 Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
> > Hey,
> > unlike any other password dialogs in gnome-shell, the new network
> > dialogs have a switch to reveal the password. However, the solution has
> > been deemed insufficient by the design team, so I'd like to request
> > permission to remove it (bug 658948).
> It's a -1 from me. A small visual incoherence is better then feature
> regression. Better wait 3.4 for a proper solution.
It's quite minor, in most cases the password will be saved, and with
some luck we will have context menus in shell entries in 3.2.1, I'll
give my +1 on this one.
] [Thread Prev