Re: Empathy UI freeze break request
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, "gnome-doc-list gnome org" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Empathy UI freeze break request
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:07:05 -0400
On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 09:32 -0400, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> I would like to request an UI freeze break for Empathy's log viewer.
> The search entry currently used (as seen in ) doesn't use symbolic
> icons and looks generally different from the shell search entry pattern,
> where there's only one icon on the left which turns to the "clear"
> action once there's some text written in it (Documents and Contacts also
> use the same pattern). Screenshots of my tweaked version here ( and
> Patch is attached to this  bug report.
>  http://people.gnome.org/~cosimoc/empathy-logb-current.png
>  http://people.gnome.org/~cosimoc/empathy-logb1.png
>  http://people.gnome.org/~cosimoc/empathy-logb2.png
>  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=659298
No objections for the docs.
] [Thread Prev