Re: Revisit "your name on the top bar"

Good point. Design anti-patterns are often discovered when they result in documentation anti-patterns.

If it doesn't have a clear name, it's often because it doesn't have a clear identity.

+1 to inline pop-up definitions, if the system supports a single point of updating the term-definition mapping.

- Josh

~ Kirtan is Life! ~
Sent from my iPhone.