Re: Revisit "your name on the top bar"

Apart from the question of "what name to use", the "single point of definition" pattern is good. One consistent name for an item, with a link to the definition - then if the appearance or location of the item changes, the definition only needs to be updated in one place, and voila! the docs are still good.

- Josh

~ Kirtan is Life! ~
Sent from my iPhone.