Re: gnome-docu

On 20/05/10 18:59, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 20.05.2010, 18:17 +0200 schrieb Pablo Castellano:
I started looking for documentation about documentation in gnome, that
is, docbook, sgml templates, gtk-doc, gtk-doc-utils.. and how to deal
with all of them.
One of the first sites I found was http://developer.gnome.org/ which
seems really obsolete. As it's under the control of gnome, I also
suggest removing it, since it can only confuse more people.
And right now, for the same purpose there is library.gnome.org, isn't it?

Murray cleaned up a lot of stuff already some time ago:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2008-September/msg00003.html

Most probably volunteers identifying remaining useful content and moving
it to a proper place are welcome.
It's the "web-devel-2" module in git.

Here is an obsolete copy of gdp-handbook:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/

I get a 404 for that address.

andre

It has been removed now.