More developer.gnome.org cleanup

Time for more developer.gnome.org cleanup. We need to move more stuff to
library.gnome.org or to the wiki or accept that it's old and useless.
Any volunteers?

The Nautilus Internals document
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/whitepapers/nautilus/nautilus-internals.html
needs to be changed to DocBook from sxw (OpenOffice).
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus/trunk/docs/nautilus-internals.sxw?view=log
Then it can be put on library.gnome.org automatically whenever Nautilus
tarballs are released.

This Standards page is just a list of links. I guess it should be added
to the "Overview of the GNOME Platform" if there is nothing similar in
that already.
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/standards/

I think all 3 optimisation documents
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/optimisation/
should be put in one DocBook document. Is there a suitable existing
DocBook document that we can just add a chapter to?
Here is the source HTML:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/guides/optimisation/

Are these Programming Guidelines worth saving? Here is the source HTML:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/

I feel that some of these Developer Tools things should go in the wiki
where they are more likely to be kept up to date:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com