Re: F-Spot Help files

On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 15:14 -0500, Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi Harold,
>
> On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Harold Schreckengost
> <mewshi gmail com> wrote:
>         This is as far as I can get with the F-Spot help files; anyone
>         else is more than welcome to fill in the "blank" (placeholder)
>         pages I have included; the web uploads, web gallery, and cd
>         export all need to be filled in, as I cannot do these.  Any
>         comments are welcome, as well :)
>
>         Also, suggestions for what I should tackle next, i.e. what
>         needs done the most?
>
>         Thanks!
>         H. Schreck
>

> Thanks for all of your work on this.  This is a really great start. I
> can see some areas where we will want to make some adjustments, but
> things appear to be well-structured, which is the most important
> part.
>
> I take it that these aren't in git yet.  Gnome doc folks, should we
> put these into Gitorious for now?  Or should we put it up on a git
> repo on gnome.org?
>
> Harold, I'll propose some adjustments over the next few days.  Thanks
> again for your contributions.
>
> Jim

Slightly off-topic:

What is the correct etiquette / process on this?  For Tomboy and
Banshee, I just talked to the maintainers and created a docs branch in
GNOME Git for each project.

Do we have to ask the maintainer?  Can I just upload them?  (I've heard
the F-spot IRC channel isn't the most active and I'm feeling a bit lazy
and not wanting to sign up for another mailing list at the moment).

Paul