Re: F-Spot Help files

Hi Harold,

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Harold Schreckengost <mewshi gmail com> wrote:
This is as far as I can get with the F-Spot help files; anyone else is more than welcome to fill in the "blank" (placeholder) pages I have included; the web uploads, web gallery, and cd export all need to be filled in, as I cannot do these.  Any comments are welcome, as well :)

Also, suggestions for what I should tackle next, i.e. what needs done the most?

Thanks!
H. Schreck

Thanks for all of your work on this.  This is a really great start. I can see some areas where we will want to make some adjustments, but things appear to be well-structured, which is the most important part.

I take it that these aren't in git yet.  Gnome doc folks, should we put these into Gitorious for now?  Or should we put it up on a git repo on gnome.org?

Harold, I'll propose some adjustments over the next few days.  Thanks again for your contributions.

Jim