Rhythmbox Help

Hi,

just a notice to say that I kick-start the planning/writing of
Rhythmbox help. To easy people who would like to help out I created
the usual repo on gitorious here:

http://gitorious.org/rhythmbox-help/rhythmbox-help

The brainstorming wiki page is here:

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Planning/RhythmboxPlanning

I talked with the Rhythmbox devs and an outline like that would be OK
as a starting point. After we have covered those topics, we might want
to explore Rhythmbox plugins and think about that. Even if we don't
have a 100% feature-complete help it's not that bad, since Rhythmbox
help as is now is pretty outdated.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for topics that we need to cover,
please add them to the wiki page, or here in the mailing list.

If somebody wants to forward this email to other docs mailing list to
see if we have people interested in helping out, please feel free to
do it! :-)

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>