Re: Brasero Help - In Mallard!

Hi Harold,

2010/5/2 Harold Schreckengost <mewshi gmail com>:
> I have finished converting the Brasero Help files into Mallard; I have
> attached a gzipped tarball of the requisite files.  If I have missed
> anything or made any egregious errors, please let me know ASAP so I can take
> it into account when I move on to the next project.

Thanks for this great work! I think we have a very good start here to
create the new Brasero help!

I have gone on and created a repository on gitorious for handling all
the various work for this help. If you would like to keep on working
on this help, you might consider creating an account on gitorious so
that we can give you access to the Brasero help repo, in order for you
to get to know git (if you don't already do).

We have also a very basic brainstorming page for Brasero:
http://live.gnome.org/Brasero/Documentation

Probably it's not complete, and it needs to be reorganized, but it's a
start on the topics that we would like to see covered in the help.

Let us what are your thoughts and if you would like to keep on working
on this help.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>