Re: GNOME DVB Daemon documentation

Am 31.03.2010 20:00, schrieb Shaun McCance:
On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 13:38 +0200, Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:
Hi there,

I want to create a Mallard-style documentation for GNOME DVB Daemon [1]
and was hoping someone from the documentation can assist me in writing
it. I already setup a Mallard skeleton containing the following topics:

Hi Sebastian,

Hi Shaun,

This is great! Can you join our team meeting this Sunday?

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Meetings201004

This Sunday is a holiday, so a lot of people might not be able
to make it. Fortunately, we have meetings weekly now, so you
can always come next week.

I try my best to attend, but I can't promise.

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl