GNOME DVB Daemon documentation

Hi there,

I want to create a Mallard-style documentation for GNOME DVB Daemon [1] and was hoping someone from the documentation can assist me in writing it. I already setup a Mallard skeleton containing the following topics:

- Configuration
	* Initial setup
	* Manage devices
		- Create a new group
		- Add a device to an existing group
		- Remove a device from a group
	* Manage channels
		- Create a new group
		- Add a channel to an existing group
		- Remove a channel from a group
- Recordings
	* Schedule a recording
	* Retrieve informations about recordings
	* Delete a recording
- Electronic Program Guide
	* See what is currently running
	* Schedule a recording
	* See what is running on a particular channel
- Watching TV with Totem
	* Watch a channel
	* Manage scheduled recordings
	* Browse program guide
	* Watch a recording

The dialogs started from the Totem plugin are exactly the same as the ones mentioned earlier (schedule/manage recording, program guide) only watching a channel or recording is specific to the Totem plugin.

I've never written any documentation before, therefore any help is highly appreciated.

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/DVBDaemon

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl