Re: DH planning meeting

2010/6/17 Phil Bull <philbull gmail com>:
> Hi Milo,
>
> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 21:20 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
>> no, there is not. Were you thinking about a weekend one or sometime
>> later this week even with a short notice?
>
> It would be good to start on this ASAP,

Totally agreed.

> so a Sunday meeting at the usual
> time would be useful, if people can make it. That would be this Sunday
> (20th June) at 17:00 UTC.

I don't know if I can make it, but I'll do my best. Summer Sundays I'm
usually out of town...

> If others agree, I'd like to have a small planning meeting each week
> where we focus on a different topic area. The rest of the week could be
> spent working on this area and getting as much done as possible.
> Personally, I would aim to give a fast turnaround on reviews and
> maintain a presence on IRC (for once), which should be useful for new
> contributors. What do you think?

I think we can make it. I'll be more present in the coming weeks
during evenings UTC time, so we can have an almost continuous presence
online, weekend is a little bit more difficult for me.
But if we get the ball rolling, we can have pretty much all the topics
covered on time.

I would like to personally focus on the gnome-shell and the new
functionality it brings for users: we need to describe those too.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>