Re: DH planning meeting

Hi Milo,

On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 21:20 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> no, there is not. Were you thinking about a weekend one or sometime
> later this week even with a short notice?

It would be good to start on this ASAP, so a Sunday meeting at the usual
time would be useful, if people can make it. That would be this Sunday
(20th June) at 17:00 UTC.

If others agree, I'd like to have a small planning meeting each week
where we focus on a different topic area. The rest of the week could be
spent working on this area and getting as much done as possible.
Personally, I would aim to give a fast turnaround on reviews and
maintain a presence on IRC (for once), which should be useful for new
contributors. What do you think?

Thanks,

Phil

--