Re: More... links in Mallard

Hi Phill,

2010/1/23 Phil Bull <philbull gmail com>:

> The two ways I've tried so far aren't very satisfactory. One is to add a
> link going to the main guide page alongside the other links. The problem
> is, you need to manually put it in the right order (preferably at the
> end of the section). This feels clumsy.
>
> The other way is to add some text with a link into each section on the
> front page. The problem with this is that the link is at the top rather
> than the bottom, and is a static rather than dynamic link.
>
> Any ideas?

Can you do something like this:

<!-- This is the index.page -->
<section id="blah" style="2column">
 <title>Blah Topics</title>
 <section>
 </section>
</section>

The problem with this is that you get a small section with its top
small-grey line (the one under the title), and is a little bit
indented. But it will stay at the bottom of your section.

Maybe it is possible to add a style to the section that will not have
the small grey-line at the top if the title is not there...

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>