More... links in Mallard

Hi guys,

I've been thinking about how best to apply Mallard to the Ubuntu Docs.
On the front page, I'd like to have a section for each category, with a
few links to the most important pages in each category. There would then
be a "More..." link which takes you to a "main" guide page which lists
all of the pages in that category in full (obviously, broken down into
further categories or guide pages).

The two ways I've tried so far aren't very satisfactory. One is to add a
link going to the main guide page alongside the other links. The problem
is, you need to manually put it in the right order (preferably at the
end of the section). This feels clumsy.

The other way is to add some text with a link into each section on the
front page. The problem with this is that the link is at the top rather
than the bottom, and is a static rather than dynamic link.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

--