Re: Essential instructions for hamster-applet

Toms, thanks for the email on and off list.

On 01/22/2010 05:19 AM, Toms wrote:
> Dear Mr/Ms List,
>
> I've thrown together Hamster's essential instructions, written
> using mallard markup and trying to be task oriented.
>
> It's in the version control now and we will be linking UI against it.

Thanks for doing this!

> Could you review the material and see if it's any good?

I've done a very, very quick review.  This is a great start, and we can
help.  We'll want to add some descriptions to the index.page and some of
the topics need to be be edited a bit to focus more on topic based help.

> When reviewing, it might help to have the most recent version of
> hamster installed from sources. Instructions regarding that are in
> blog [2] - it's dead easy.
>
> Looking forward hearing from you!

Thanks again for doing this.  I've also added Hamster to our wiki page
for contributors looking for docs projects to work on[1].

> Regards and thanks!
> Toms
> P.S. I am also available via googletalk, the account email being same
> as this one.

Paul