Documentation Team Report - 2009 Q4

The documentation team continued rewriting various Gnome
help documents in Mallard.  Mario worked on the Tetravex
help, Milo worked on the gbrainy help, and Paul worked on
the Tomboy help.  We hope to have even more topic-oriented
help available for Gnome 2.30

Shaun continued developing Mallard and projectmallard.org,
and continued his work on Yelp 3.0 and the Yelp tools.

Vikram started developing page templates that we hope will
help writers to plan and write better Mallard help documents.

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/