Re: Permission requested to commit UI changes to gnome-display-properties

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 17:56 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> >       * Reduce the words used to identify the "video output" from
> > three
> >         (display, screen, monitor) to one
>
> Oh, yes, done!  I've been wanting to do this for some time.  Thanks for
> the reminder.

So everything now says "Monitor", which is nice.  Except
display-properties.desktop.in.in still has this:

_Name=Display

So the (now) "Monitor Preferences" window is accessed by
Clicking "Display" in the preferences menu.  Should the
menu item be changed too?

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/