Re: Permission requested to commit UI changes to gnome-display-properties

Le vendredi 12 février 2010, à 22:28 +0100, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
> Il giorno ven, 12/02/2010 alle 14.58 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero ha
> scritto:
>

> > Is this OK to merge to the master branch for inclusion in 2.29.91?
> >

> May I suggest a couple of further small changes?
>
>       * Rework on/off radios in a single checkbox with a good label and
>         accelerator
>       * Add a tooltip (i.e. GtkTooltip) on preview area with something
>         like "Select a monitor to change its properties, drag to
>         rearrange its placement": this could help novice user that the
>         representation is useful to perform actions too
>       * Add a tooltip for "Mirror screens" (and disable it when you have
>         just one monitor)
>       * Reduce the words used to identify the "video output" from three
>         (display, screen, monitor) to one

In addition to this, do we have any usability people who can say that
this is an improvement? :-)

(I just don't like the idea of shuffling elements in our UI if there's
no background there)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.