Re: Bootstrapping tutorial

Hi!

> Perhaps someone would like to update devtools based on his tutorial?

Lennart? You? Mine was first ;)

Basically, this needs people who can test this and I could only for
Fedora. And we really don't like people using the command line so "yum
something" is not an option.

Actually, we would like to have developer.gnome.org the starting page
for anyone (not the wiki) so I would be great to have any other tutorial
based on the d.g.o revamp and preferably available on library.gnome.org.
Maybe you can update your other GCI tasks to use mallard and the
gnome-devel-docs module.

Thanks,
Johannes