Re: Bootstrapping tutorial

Hi!

> For the GCI run this year, I added a couple of documentation tasks for
> beginner type documentation I felt was missing from the GNOME "getting
> started" story. Lennart Brinkmann, a German student, just finished a
> first draft of a "Bootstrapping a GNOME development environment"
> tutorial, that he has put online in the wiki:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove/Bootstrapping

Could the first part please be merged into
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs/tree/articles/devtools-install/C

This is the place to track installing the development environment on
different distributions. Will go online with the new
developer.gnome.org. For the rest, looks nice, I suspected this like a
tutorial for "Fixing a bug in a GNOME applications". Perhaps gedit is a
nice example.

Thanks,
Johannes