Re: Frequent desktop-help builds?

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 21:57 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 03.08.2010, 16:51 +0100 schrieb Phil Bull:
> > Yes, it's there because we can give new contributors commit access to
> > the gitorious branch without giving them access to the whole of GNOME
> > git.
>
> Maybe it's time to rethink and investigate efforts needed for a more
> fine-grained access concept in GNOME Git so we don't need such
> workarounds. However I don't know who to contact for this.
>
> andre

Sorry for the late response - we should file a bug against Sysadmin /
Infrastructure to have the sysadmin team help scope the requirements.
Technically, I'm not sure how feasible it is.  It's a pretty massive
change, but personally, I think it's a great idea as we can build our
community and make it easy for new contributors.

Paul