Re: Topics for review (gnome desktop help)

Sending the screenshots for look-theme-icons.page
I hope these will do :)

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM, April Gonzales <loonycookie gmail com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

Sorry for getting these back to you really late.

Attached are some of the updated pages based on your comments.

I'll continue working on the font resolution page and send over an updated file as soon as I'm done.
Also, I think I owe you a screenshot for another page. I'll send that over in a bit as well.

Thanks,
April