Re: Monthly Meeting

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 02:16 -0500, Jim Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> > I apologize for the email after the fact, but we should have had our monthly
> > meeting yesterday.  (I have lots of good excuses for forgetting though!)
> >
> > I'd like to propose a meeting this coming Sunday.  How does 7 p.m. UTC / 12
> > p.m. CST work?  We can do earlier or later depending on availability.
> >
> > Potential topics:
> >
> > * GNOME 3.0 next steps (GNOME User Guide, Accessibility Guide)
> > * Other documents to be potentially ported to Mallard during the 2.30 cycle
> > * Mallard updates
> > * Boston Summit hacking?
> >
> > What else?
> >
> > Paul
> >

> I think I should be able to make it.  One topic I'd recommend is
> discussion about updates to the Project Mallard page on the GNOME Live
> site.  Is there a repo of those documents available anywhere?  There
> are quite a few empty pages that should either be fleshed out or
> removed.

I'd like to put actual content on projectmallard.org, which
is owned by Paul.  I had some thoughts on making the site
a repository of customizations and extensions.  Obviously,
though, we should have a core set of content to explain to
people what Mallard is and why they should use it.

If anybody wants to do some web design or development, I'd
appreciate somebody taking the reins on this.

--
Shaun