Re: Monthly Meeting

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 10:20 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> I apologize for the email after the fact, but we should have had our
> monthly meeting yesterday.  (I have lots of good excuses for
> forgetting though!)
>
> I'd like to propose a meeting this coming Sunday.  How does 7 p.m.
> UTC / 12 p.m. CST work?  We can do earlier or later depending on
> availability.
>
> Potential topics:
>
> * GNOME 3.0 next steps (GNOME User Guide, Accessibility Guide)
> * Other documents to be potentially ported to Mallard during the 2.30
> cycle
> * Mallard updates
> * Boston Summit hacking?

I'm going to be out of town for a wedding on Saturday.  We're
staying the night with one of my Silke's friends, and Silke
would like to spend some time with her friend Sunday before
we head back down.

I'm going to try to slip away to a coffee house for an hour
on Sunday to meet with you guys.

--
Shaun