Monthly Meeting

I apologize for the email after the fact, but we should have had our monthly meeting yesterday.  (I have lots of good excuses for forgetting though!)

I'd like to propose a meeting this coming Sunday.  How does 7 p.m. UTC / 12 p.m. CST work?  We can do earlier or later depending on availability.

Potential topics:

* GNOME 3.0 next steps (GNOME User Guide, Accessibility Guide)
* Other documents to be potentially ported to Mallard during the 2.30 cycle
* Mallard updates
* Boston Summit hacking?

What else?

Paul