Re: Empathy Documentation - Where art thou

Hi,

2009/7/23 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:

> For this version, you're going to have to do glossaries
> manually.  I recommend making a single glossary page
> with the terms and definitions in a <terms> element.

I'll play around a little bit...

My (big) idea was to reshape the GNOME glossary... but that's huge...
probably even too much for 3.0.

As we briefly talked about this at WOSCON, the idea would be to have
some sort of pop-up on mouse over. Obviously this means not very long
descriptions of terms in the glossary, but another idea could be to
have short and long descriptions, the pop-up will show only the short
one, but there will be a "Further reading" link that will show the
long one... (not Mallard specific maybe, but Yelp centric)

> I'll send a brain dump of ideas and problems soonish.
> Poke me if I haven't done it within a week.

Google calendar will remember me that! :)

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>