Re: Empathy Documentation - Where art thou

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 16:02 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Documentation/MallardBrainstorming

Quoting that page:

  ACTION: talk with Shaun about the glossary and what can
  we do about it, we need it!

For this version, you're going to have to do glossaries
manually.  I recommend making a single glossary page
with the terms and definitions in a <terms> element.

I have some ideas rolling in my head for glossaries done
the Mallard way, i.e. allowing dynamic insertions into
the glossary.  But that's definitely 1.2 material.

I'll send a brain dump of ideas and problems soonish.
Poke me if I haven't done it within a week.

--
Shaun