Upcoming Docs Team July Meetings

Hi Docs team!

It's been a few weeks since we had a meeting, so I thought I'd schedule a couple.

We'll have an open community session next Tuesday, July 21st, at 18:00 UTC (1:00 pm CST).

Our monthly team meeting is always the last Sunday of the month, and that will be Sunday, July 26th at 19:00 UTC (2:00 pm CST).

As usual, I will update the blog and the wiki. The community session is an open session, just bring your questions.  If you have agenda items for the team meeting on the 26th, please let me know.

Thanks.

Paul