Re: Question regarding Gnome Desktop User Guide

Hi Darrin,

2009/7/15 Darrin Swanson <darrinswanson bellsouth net>:

> The reason I question the gray background is because this option is not
> present in my version of the Gnome Desktop.  Is the option printed in
> gray to indicate that not every version includes this option in the
> Session Preferences Tool, or as I mentioned before, it is written on the
> gray background merely to differentiate the first table option from the
> second?

the reason behind the use of a light gray background is to
differentiate between even and odd rows in a table. So it is more to
differentiate between the options.

If you look at table 8-6 in section 8.4.1.1 (Keyboard Preferences) you
can see better the gray background in use.

Hope this might help you.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>