Re: Short Mallard Tutorial Ideas

Hi,

2009/12/27 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> I'm looking for ideas for short Mallard tutorials.  This is for
> the projectmallard.org site.  I'd like to start off with maybe
> a dozen short (10-20 minute) tutorials.  Help me brainstorm what
> to write, and I'll write them.

Well... since you just introduced link groups, that one could be a
good topic to talk about!
Maybe also the use of the "topic", "guide" and "seealso" links, how
they work and what are they supposed to do.

Interesting to me could be a real use case of the "revision" element...

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>