Re: Short Mallard Tutorial Ideas

Hi Shaun,

On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 12:00 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> I'm looking for ideas for short Mallard tutorials.  This is for
> the projectmallard.org site.  I'd like to start off with maybe
> a dozen short (10-20 minute) tutorials.  Help me brainstorm what
> to write, and I'll write them.

Here are a few ideas:

      * Converting a document to HTML
      * Adding a new topic to existing documentation
      * Organising the topics displayed on guide pages (e.g. which
        section they appear in, and in what order they appear)
      * Adding screenshots and videos into documents
      * Making a translation template for a Mallard document
      * Validating a document

Thanks,

Phil

--