Re: UI changes for control-center

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 14:23 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> 3) Do a search online to see if these options are
> used to solve (or work around) real problems.  Make
> a recommendation for troubleshooting topics to be
> written to address any such problems.

I did a quick online search for "gnome", "appearance" and "interface
tab". Obviously a lot of false positives with such vague keywords, but
the few things I did find that where related basically where either:

      * user guide documentation
      * magazine/feature reviews. e.g. this article doesn't even
        consider the tab worthy of much discussion:
        (http://www.packtpub.com/article/ubuntu-user-interface-tweaks)
      * a page explaining how a user ended up with broken shortcut keys
        in their favourite application and found the problematic option
        in the interface tab
        (http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/KeyboardShortcuts)

Regards,

Thomas