Re: Empathy docs - review

Hi,

2009/8/14 Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>:
> Other topics that I'll be trying to work on for the 2.28, will be:
>  * Introduction (write an introduction to Empathy, what it is, what
> you can do...)
>  * Geolocation
>  * Previous conversation (searching previous conversations)
>  * Group conversations (how to have conversation with more than one
> contact) (this is the only one that is already in git not marked as
> review)
>  * Manage conversations (how to group conversations in one window, how
> to move conversations across windows, how to move between tabs)

Just a simple update on the new topics written: of these five, I left
out the "manage conversations" one, will go in with the next cycle,
but I added a new one about how to set and manage favorite rooms (IRC
and not only). Plus, an "external" user (I asked him to write to the
mailing list), is writing a small topic on how to import the previous
accounts.

I updated also the wiki page:

http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Documentation/MallardBrainstorming

with the topics that can be written (ordered in a kind of priority
way) so if somebody would like to write a topic, they can choose one
of those.

Apart from the missing topic that is being written, I'm not planning
on adding new topics (unless somebody says a topic is a must have). If
somebody would like to do a peer review, that I really appreciate,
this is the time.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>