Re: Mallard Review Meeting

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 22:18 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/8/20 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> > I'd like to schedule a meeting to review the Mallard
> > specification.  Basically, I want to go through each
> > part of the schema and get feedback.  This isn't so
> > much to review the verbiage of the document, but to
> > review the content model itself.
> >
> > Our next team meeting should be on the 30th.  Should
> > we tack it onto that?  I don't want to preempt the
> > meeting with the review session, because it'll take
> > a while.  But perhaps we could just stay around for
> > another hour or so.  Or we could do the review this
> > weekend instead.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> on the 30th I'll be moving into a new place, and my connection will
> rely on an Internet USB key for a while (until I have a normal
> connection) so I don't know if I can really be online or how much I'll
> be online (the Internet key is working... but you know Murphy...).
>
> If we can schedule the review this Sunday (even at 21UTC) for me it
> would be cool.

Milo, I definitely want you in the meeting, since you've
probably written more in Mallard than even I have by now.
Let's shoot for this Sunday then.  How's 17:00 UTC?

Should we broadcast this to other teams?  Ubuntu, Fedora,
XFCE?  I want input from anybody who's working with it,
or considering working with it.

--
Shaun