Mallard Review Meeting

Hi folks,

I'd like to schedule a meeting to review the Mallard
specification.  Basically, I want to go through each
part of the schema and get feedback.  This isn't so
much to review the verbiage of the document, but to
review the content model itself.

Our next team meeting should be on the 30th.  Should
we tack it onto that?  I don't want to preempt the
meeting with the review session, because it'll take
a while.  But perhaps we could just stay around for
another hour or so.  Or we could do the review this
weekend instead.

Thoughts?

--
Shaun